Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Enhanced browsing on netflix channel

Hello,

Yesterday I saw this suggestion the Netflix website:

If you are unable to browse or search for titles on your Roku, it typically indicates that the enhanced interface has been disabled. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.

Note: The enhanced interface is only available on older Roku models.

Enable the Enhanced Interface

1. Begin from the Roku home screen.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select Netflix Settings.

4. Select Enable Browse and Search in Netflix.

5. This will display a confirmation message. Select Yes.

6. Try Netflix again.

I have an old Roku model (Roku 2), so I expected this to work on mine, but when I selected Settings, I was unable to find the Netflix Settings. I thought the Netflix settings might be located elsewhere in the settings area, but I searched through everything and didn't find it.

I would have contacted Netflix about this, but my experience, they just tell me to contact Roku. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Enhanced browsing

@Bastette54 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos