Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

English Premier League

As an Xfinity customer I was happy to purchase 3 Rokus for the Xfinity Beta app. Everything was great until a few months ago when I learned Roku could not reach an agreement with Peacock TV. Roku you are going to lose loyal customers who happen to be English Premier League fans. Go ahead and work out a deal already for the streaming service to be available on your platform. It doesn’t make any sense losing customers to other streaming services as Android tv and Apple TV. 

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: English Premier League

I agree. Roku I doubt your forecasts can accurately predict how many soccer fans you will lose because of delay to include Peacock. We are a passionate bunch and not being able to access the most popular and exciting soccer league in the world is a blight on your service. I have really enjoyed Roku but I love soccer more so that will always win out for me if you do not come to your senses soon and make Peacock available.

0 Kudos