Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Linne-RI
Level 8

Edit OTA channel names that were added in guide

At one point, OTA channels added and I could add names by going to edit channel lineup. With the new Roku update, there is no option.  It's just Hide or not. When I go to the OTA channel guide, the names I had put in next to the broadcast call letters  (Such as METV, CBS, NBC, Cowboys, RTN, etc.) are huge an cannot find an option to make them smaller, edit, and/or delete.  A smaller Roku is not having that problem yet.  How do I either remove the names or make them smaller? Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
Subie1
Level 7

Re: Edit OTA channel names that were added in guide

Mine are the same big and I’ve check every option and unable to change size

Linne-RI
Level 8

If someone would tell me, I would delete the names if I had to.  Definitely was an option at one point. It was under TV Input, Hide, Add & label.  It's OK on one set but large on the 2nd. Good luck.  I'm getting no help either.

0 Kudos
Linne-RI
Level 8

Mine came back by itself with no labels, just all the channels. The ONLY one that didn't lose the label was LAFF TV.  I can deal with that.....although Laff is no longer Laff, it is Rewind with yucky shows.  Good luck!

0 Kudos