Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dazzo618
Level 7

EVERY APP FORCE CLOSES

Every app is force closing when it goes to load and now it's saying no network connection even when I connect to wifi. Already checked the internet and did a speed test And that's not it. It just started this morning and is only affecting my roku tvs in the house.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 16

Re: EVERY APP FORCE CLOSES

@Dazzo618 wrote:

Every app is force closing when it goes to load and now it's saying no network connection even when I connect to wifi. Already checked the internet and did a speed test And that's not it. It just started this morning and is only affecting my roku tvs in the house.

What device are you using? The model number will help. Also, what Roku OS?

Settings > System > About

A terminology thing we should get out of the way. An app crashing itself isn't "force close." A "force close" is some extraordinary step a user takes to force an app to close. For example, on Windows, when you launch Taskbar and click on an app then tell it to close? That's a force close. On a Mac, it's via Option-Command-Escape. Those are force close methods. If an app just crashes, that's a crash.

DBDukes
https://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos