Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

EU device and no channels available

NO VIAPLAY - NO DISNEY EU - NO IPTV -  NO DRLIVE - NO AMAZON PRIME - NO D PLAY - NO TV2PLAY 

NO HAYU - NO PRIME - NO HBO - ABSOLUT NOTHING ONLY NETFLIX THATS IT .. A u can even dowlnoad 3part apps,,,,, Nice box but i cant use it for absolut nothing in EU......

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 10

Re: EU device and no channels available

On the Roku website, for Europe you can choose the UK or France. So, yeah, looks like Europe is still a work in progress for them.  That said, I think channels like Prime and HBO are completely in control of what countries their Roku apps serve. (Subject to all those complex IP laws.)

0 Kudos
Level 7

I also got completely ******* with this box.

i wanted something to centralise all my streaming services on an older non-smart tv. And nothing is available. I thought I’d done my research but I guess not. Got an Ultra as well.... I now have an expensive paperweight. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Not sure about this. I have Prime membership through both France and the Netherlands. I can watch prime on my android box and my PC. Not sure why this would be an issue for Roku. The same is true for Disney+

0 Kudos
Level 21

Roku doesn't control where channels/apps are available.  That's up to the developers of the channels/apps.

0 Kudos