Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rtiller37
Level 7

ESPN +

I paid $90 for the paper view and a subscription for ESPN + and now I can’t watch anything on ESPN + without it saying to log in or sign up. I got my receipt from Roku through my email saying I purchased it. It was working fine last night and now it is saying to log in any time I try to watch something on it. Help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ESPN +

Hi @Rtiller37,

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that ESPN+ is within the ESPN Channel, but does not give you access to ESPN subscription content. In order to watch ESPN subscription content, you need to have access through a TV cable provider.

We recommend contacting the channel provider directly to follow-up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues that are occurring within their channel.

You can reach their support team here: https://www.espn.com/espn/news/story?page=espncscontact

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos