Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trburton45
Level 7

ESPN+ on 2 TV's with Roku devices

I setup ESPN+ on 1st TV with no problem. Went to 2nd TV & password did not work. Both Roku devices are showing registered on my Roku account. Do I need a ESPN subscription on both TV's?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ESPN+ on 2 TV's with Roku devices

@trburton45 

No. You should be able to log in to your ESPN+ account in the ESPN app on any of your Roku devices.

Within the ESPN app, Settings (gear icon at top left) > Account Information > ESPN Account

It's a good idea to already be logged in to your ESPN/ESPN+ account on your browser before starting.

The app will direct you to a Web page to access in your browser. Since you're already logged in, you shouldn't have any trouble. But, if the app won't respond after you enter the code in your browser, you may try reinstalling the app on your Roku. You have to do it this way:

1. Remove the app
  2. Reboot the Roku
  3. Reinstall the app

All three steps, in that order.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
MYKER
Level 7

i tried what you suggested about uninstalling the app and renistalling after a reboot. and i still can't get espn+ on the second device. it keeps asking me to subscribe everytime i go to the espn website to activate the subscription. on the first device i am fine watching espn+. please help

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@MYKER

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are the two devices linked to the same Roku account? Have you verified that the email address in Settings > System > About match? What are the specific Roku model devices that you are using? How did you subscribe to the ESPN+? Did you subscribe through Roku Pay or through the channel provider directly?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Level 11

Click where it says login not subscribe. 

ESPN+ How to Roku Players & TV | ESPN+ (espnplus.com)

0 Kudos