Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcorde25
Level 7

ESPN app issues

Getting a "Content is not available at this time. Please try again later." Error when I launch the ESPN app on my roku ultra and roku express. Deleted the channel and added back still same issue.. app works on my smart phone. Anyone run into this issue or know how to correct?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ESPN app issues

After removing a channel, best practice is to clear the Roku's memory by restarting it before reinstalling the channel. Did you do this? Without the restart you may not get a clean reinstall.

Restart via Settings > System > System restart (for Roku TVs: Settings > System > Power > System restart)

Doug
Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos
jcorde25
Level 7

Thanks for the reply, I did actually try that and it still isn't working unfortunately.. 

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

@jcorde25 wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I did actually try that and it still isn't working unfortunately.. 

Try contacting ESPN/Disney/Hulu support - I've seen at least one report that the error was due to IP address ranges being blocked.

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
aguruge
Level 7

I did. It was INDEED blocked IP-addresses. They enabled mine. It is now working! Thanks.

0 Kudos