Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobnchip
Level 7

ESPN Sreaming LImits

Jump to solution

I want to watch several football games on ESPN a same time. They can broadcast more than 10 games in 1 time slot, IE: 11:00, 2:30, 6:00, 9:00. I have 6 Roku boxes, 3 Roku TVs and an additional smart TV. Whenever I access more than 3 games at once I get a streaming limit error posted to my TV screen. I have addressed this issue with both ESPN, and my cable provider. ESPN says my cable provider is assessing the limit. My cable provider now insists Roku is accessing the limits. How can I get around this? Multiple accounts would not be an option as my cable provider only allows one email account which is linked to my channel access. I am willing to pay a reasonable fee as long as I can get the games. Thank you for your input.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ESPN Sreaming LImits

Jump to solution

@bobnchip 

Thanks for the post.

This sounds like it would be an issue with your cable provider as some cable providers allow a limit of the amount of devices that are allowed to be accessed at the same time. We would recommend reaching out to them regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ESPN Sreaming LImits

Jump to solution

@bobnchip 

Thanks for the post.

This sounds like it would be an issue with your cable provider as some cable providers allow a limit of the amount of devices that are allowed to be accessed at the same time. We would recommend reaching out to them regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos