Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willyum4u
Level 7

ESPN 9AM PT Glitch at 9:07

For the last several weeks, when watching Sportcenter at 9AM PT, the channel restarts at 9:07, returning to approximately 8:59:30 (last 30 seconds or so of the previous program). This will continue over and over for approx 20 minutes. If I flip to a different channel and return to Sportscenter, I am back to 8:59:30. 
I have Sling and verified that it is not a Sling issue (doesn't happen on my pc when I log into Sling). It does not occur on other channels outside of the ESPN network.
Help...
Thanks, Will
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ESPN 9AM PT Glitch at 9:07

Thanks for the note. 

All content delivery and programming within channels is handled and managed by each channel provider directly. Content feeds/formatting, and network delivery mechanisms may differ between one device/platform and another, and may not always affect all device platforms that a channel provider offers their service on. 

Does this issue occur in other channels on your device? If not, you'll want to contact the channel provider to report the issue you're running into and request additional assistance. 

Feel free to send me more information, including the serial number of your Roku device, your current location, and the channel version/build of the channel in question (navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen and press the * key on your remote to see this). I can help pass along feedback over to the channel provider. 

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos