Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Dumped show

Why was Le Femme Nikita removed??

12 Replies
Level 19

Re: Dumped show

@Crhill00  Thanks for the note! Assuming you are referring to content in 'The Roku Channel', this series is still available. It may have rotated out of a featured row, or someone may have removed it from your 'Continue Watching' section, however you should still be able to locate the series. When you launch The Roku Channel, scroll up, and look for the 'Search' tile. Use this to search for the series, and you should be able to access the available seasons. 

Let us know if you need more help from there! 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Level 8

Can you tell me how or where to find Le Femme Nikita? I looked all over. Thank you.

Level 8

I tried the search. I went through every category. I still can't find it. Please help. I was at the end of season 3!!!!

Level 7

We were planning on binge watching this show tonight and it’s gone! We we in the middle of season 3 also! Bring it back!

Level 8

I was really hoping it was just me, that I couldn't find it. We weren't even given a warning that it would be leaving. I definitely would've tried to finish watching it.

PLEASE BRING IT BACK. LET US FINISH.

Level 8

I had been watching La Femme Nikita most every night on Roku, but as of January 1st, it's not on Roku Channel anymore.  Did they delete it?  I'm so depressed.  I need my LFN fix.  

Level 8

Please return La Femme Nikita to Roku Channel.  It's gone as of January 1, 2121.  

Level 15

@iammax wrote:

Please return La Femme Nikita to Roku Channel.  It's gone as of January 1, 2121.  

Why worry? You have 100 years to finish watching it!!

As has been noted about all the changes: New Year, New Month. Licenses come and go. It happens on every network. Nothing lasts forever.

0 Kudos
Level 8

It appears they did. They could've gave a warning stating at the end of the month it would be gone. They have with other shows. 

I won't start watching another series on ROKU. Why would I start something not knowing if they're going to just take it away whenever they want and I can't finish it? 

Way to keep customers happy ROKU.