Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jstarcher
Reel Rookie

Downloading issues on a onn tv

Our onn tv factory reset itself. There is no apps on the TV. It won't let us download anything. Keeps saying no space and to clear space. We've cleared the cache and all and keeps saying no space. Has anyone had this happen and fixed it? The TV isn't even old so I'm not sure why it's all a sudden doing this. Please help! 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Downloading issues on a onn tv

Hello @Jstarcher

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Could you try running a manual software update on your Roku TV to see if that will make a difference? To do this, go to Settings > System > System update > Check now

Keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jstarcher
Reel Rookie

I've done that many times and still not working. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Jstarcher

Thanks for the reply.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. Since your affected device is an Onn Roku TV, we suggest reaching out to their customer support team to report the issue and get help.

You can contact them here: Customer support | onn.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Marcas

I have tge same problem

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Marcas

I hope you're doing well.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more specifically about the issue you're experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? 

Keep us posted with more details. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos