Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daj
Channel Surfer

Re: The spotify app doesn't play videos

Jump to solution

@smooths no and I think the solution might be a future software update. I've tried all things I could

smooths
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

thx for the info

Flyrishman

I Re: The spotify app doesn't play videos

Jump to solution

As directed, I removed the Spotify channel from the Roku , I then re-installed Spotify app on Spotify with the same results,

STILL NO SPOTIFY VIDEO!!!  

Please help.

Flyrishman

Re: I Re: The spotify app doesn't play videos

Jump to solution

Correction:  I removed the Spotify channel and then re-installed Spotify on Roku.  Still No Spotify Video on Roku. Please  help. Thank you.

marcquad
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’ve been trying for months. The truth is they don’t really care about this. ROKU doesn’t want to tell you that. If they cared they would have taken care of this as soon as Joe Rogan announced that the video would be removed from YouTube. They would have made sure that it works because I have three different Rokus and it doesn’t work on any of them.

Tags (1)
Justinc88

Jump to solution

This is so **bleep** frustrating. Rogan is going to miss out on millions of views because Spotify is **bleep**. I’ve watched JRE for years on YouTube without issue and now when I have to use Spotify, the video doesn’t work??? Such **bleep**

Tags (1)
goatdawg
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's truly mindblowing.  I tested it every now and then leading up to today, and every time it didn't work and I just thought "surely they'll have JRE available for Video on Spotify Roku app".  Yet here we are.  This is such a bummer.  Hopefully Rogan catches wind of it and does something about it, because clearly Roku/Spotify don't give af

marcquad
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Up until today you could NOT EVEN LISTEN TO JRE on ROKU on Spotify. So, it's a surprise that you can even listen -- but I was sorta hoping that the day they announced it, that it would just work.

smooths
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

its bothering. i might cancel my spotify account.  should be an easy fix.  

Jump to solution

I will be cancelling mine if it's not fixed soon as well. D*** you Joe, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Spotify and Roku, your app is broken. FIX IT. I may be going to apple tv as well