Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriscarder
Level 8

Re: spectrum app not working

Jump to solution

my account with roku have spectrum still working

0 Kudos
ErieMarty
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a roku device that has the spectrum app on it.  If I use the device on a different TV ..will I lose the spectrum app if I do that.   I wouldn't think so . But since I can't re download it , just want to make sure 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why is there no spectrum app?

Jump to solution

There's a dispute between Spectrum and Roku, and no resolution is in sight. Perhaps contact Spectrum also.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

Jump to solution

@ErieMarty wrote:

I have a roku device that has the spectrum app on it.  If I use the device on a different TV ..will I lose the spectrum app if I do that.   I wouldn't think so . But since I can't re download it , just want to make sure 

No, you wont lose it - the apps are linked to the account, not specific Roku devices, or devices Rokus connect to.

0 Kudos
Tbaudoin1
Level 9

Jump to solution

I just experienced this fact today and called Spectrum.  They said they were in negotiations, but it was not looking good.... Very Sad....  They said Apple TV supports the app!...  Yea, that's a dig at Spectrum.  Please bring this back.

I needed it today, but it's no longer in the Roku App Store.

0 Kudos
schhjaybird
Level 7

Re: Spectrum TV app not found on onn Roku TV.

Jump to solution

I won Buy any more Roku devices until this is resolved. The spectrum app works fine on my Samsung smart tv and Apple products. Roku is pushing me in that direction. Also spectrum never worked on the Amazon fire stick so I moved To Roku now I have to move on to something else.

0 Kudos
Rick32
Level 7

Roku box on a Roku TV?

Jump to solution

That's about it, can I put a Roku Ultra on a TV with a Roku OS?  My Ultra has the Spectrum app on it which is no longer available, that's the only reason I'm wanting to do this.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Roku box on a Roku TV?

Jump to solution

Yes.

However, your Roku TV should also have the Spectrum app, assuming its on the same Spectrum account.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Yes you can.  You'll just have to switch the TV's input to display the HDMI port you connect the Ultra to.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Do not ask me support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
Rick32
Level 7

Jump to solution

Roku and Spectrum have been in a spat for over 6 months, that app is unavailable.  Thanks for the replies!

0 Kudos