Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Does Roku Premier come with Free SiriusXM Streaming?

I recently purchased Roku Streambar for our Vizio Display (can't call TV as it doesn't have a tuner). However, I'm not so sure of Sound capabilities as we hoped (clear dialogue)... so I'm considering to exchange with Vizio Soundbar and Roku Premiere (3920 series)

However, as we are considering to cut-the-cord from Dish Network, I'd like to find if Roku Premiere (3920 series) comes with Free streaming of SiriusXM like Roku Streambar

That'll be a major feature for us to make a decision... as DN comes with major SiriusXM channels...

Thank you in advance. 🙇‍♀️

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 19

Re: Does Roku Premier come with Free SiriusXM Streaming?

SiriusXM has created a Roku channel app for streaming their content.  You can install this to a Premiere or any other Roku model at no charge.  You will need your own SiriusXM account to use their Roku channel app at no additional charge -- you just must log into it using your SiriusXM account credentials.

Note that access to the SiriusXM streaming capabilities initially was an extra cost option, but SiriusXM started including it with most (all?) accounts at no extra cost a year or two ago.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Does Roku Premier come with Free SiriusXM Streaming?

I have SiriusXM account thru my car.

So, I'd have to log in, then I can listen thru Roku Premier?

But does that mean nobody can listen at home if I was listening SiriusXM in my car... 

We actually got Roku Streambar which SiriusXM came with it...

The reason I've been considering whether exchange it with JUST a soundbar AND get Roku Premier was I can't seem to configure to listen Audio from the Streambar thru our existing sound system (wired speakers thru an old Sony receiver (no HDMI nor Optical port)... 😰😭

0 Kudos