Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElleBelle
Reel Rookie

Does Anyone Remember the Word Game that was a Roku app just like and long before Wordle?

Does Anyone Remember the Word Game that was a Roku app just like and long before Wordle? I had the app on my first Roku many moons ago. I loved playing it with my kids. They are all grown up and out on their own, and I’ve long since given away my older Rokus. I was surprised when I couldn’t find the game when I tried to find it. 

Suddenly, Wordle is all the craze. I knew nothing about it until my sister sent me a link. At that point, I tried to find my Roku Word Game app again to no avail. 

If you remember it, what was the name and who was the developer? Surely, the Wordle person is either the same developer, or Wordle creator played the game on Roku as I did and just thinks he came up with the game. 😂 

Help! 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ElleBelle
Reel Rookie

Re: Does Anyone Remember the Word Game that was a Roku app just like and long before Wordle?

No thank you. You’re advertising a gambling site instead of actually replying to my question. Grrr…If I could delete your reply, I would. Unsolicited ads are not welcome. 

Wordle is not a gambling game. It’s a Word finder game. At least all of my children remember the game—we just can’t remember if it was called Wordle or something else. 

0 Kudos