Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Doc Cassidy

I was so excited when Doc was featured with Billy Ray Cyrus. I really loved that show back in the day. Had not seen it in syndication in years. So when ROKU Channel brought it in, I was elated. Now poof it is gone!  We did not even get to see it in the leaving soon section.

This is a very wholesome show with good moral storylines. A lot of shows do not have this anymore. Just sex and violence most of the time. And if it is comedy, they are degrading and putting everyone down.

There have been shows on the ROKU Channel for years, and we barely had a month with this series. I never got to see all the shows again. So frustrated, and upset.

Will you please bring it back?

6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Doc Cassidy

Content on the Roku Channel comes and goes with licensing agreements. Unfortunately, Roku has little control over what is available and for how long they can offer it. Either the content provider declines to make it available for longer periods, or the price to do so is outside the parameters that Roku can accept for content.

We don't really know how it all works in the back office, but I'm sure they will add your request to others they receive. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I was looking for the ahow as well didnt even get half way through it. 

Highlighted

THANK YOU, ROKU for bringing Doc back!

Highlighted
Level 8

I agree. I did not even get through the first half of the first season. I have never had something on ROKU leave that quickly. It is back now, but only the last two seasons. So I can not pick up where I left off.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I agree. However, I never got through the entire first season. Even though it is back, they omitted the first two seasons. Better than nothing, I guess.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

You have never taken something off that quickly. Even though it is back, I could not continue where I left off, because you omitted the first two seasons. I guess when programming is free, we can't always depend on exceptional service.

0 Kudos