Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Dissappointed

Just bought a Roku 4k after giving my old one to my daughter a while ago.  What has happened to Roku. It use to have tons of free channels, movies, tv and stuff. Now almost everything requires a subscription. Oh how far Roku has fallen from being great to being useless in such a short time. Sorry I bought a 4k roku 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Dissappointed

Oh Relax these plenty of free stuff.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Nowhere near what it use to be. You must be new to Roku

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Hardly am I new to Roku.

You sound new. In fact youve made two posts and registered today.

Did you need help with something or did you just want to vent.

Obviously Roku works well for most people.I

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Roku has made it a bit harder to find some free material. They got rid of the 'recently added' list for one. But if a channel existed on your old Roku, it will be on your new one. If you used the same account to link it, it should all still be there.

0 Kudos