Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tom85
Level 7

Disney + with Roku Express in New Zealand

Seems like lots of issues with Disney+, I already have a subscription and got the #Roku Express 3930x to stream to the TV.  In the streaming channels section of the home screen, I get no option to add Disney + and there is no search option either.  I've read in this forum to do a factory reset, but it was still the same afterwards.  The software is 9.4.0 build 4200-AE.  I've download the app on my phone which does give a search option but doesn't seem to work right.

Any adivice? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 14

Re: Disney + with Roku Express in New Zealand

Disney+ on Roku may not be supported in your country. Keep in mind that just because a service is available in a particular country -- Disney+ is available in New Zealand -- that service may not be available on all platforms.

Roku, for instance, is officially unsupported in New Zealand. For that reason, it isn't unexpected that an otherwise supported service is not available on that platform.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos