Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney + subscribed through roku, but will only let me watch on one device?

I recently got Disney +, I actually subscribed through a third party- Roku. While I’ve been able to watch on my device in the living room, I tried to use on another device and it’s asking me to log in to my Disney plus account. Since I subscribed through a third party, I do not have an account (yes, I tried using my roku email.) 

anyone else having this issue? I checked for updates and I restarted my device. Does this mean I can only watch on ONE device? 

thank you in advance!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Disney + subscribed through roku, but will only let me watch on one device?

It wasn't roku, you're probably subscribed to a stolen account.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having the exact same problem. It shows on my roku account that I'm subscribed. Our roku tv died and we got an Amazon fire tv and now we can't use the subscription we are paying for. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Cb11 @bonfigs 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For any issues you run into when trying to log into the Disney+ channel on any platform/device, please contact Disney+ support directly here: https://help.disneyplus.com/ or by phone here: 888-905-7888

They will be able to assist you with any login or account credential issues you may encounter.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos