Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
handyarson
Level 7

Disney+ stopped working on all my Roku devices

Devices:

Problem solving thus far:

• Updated all devices and apps to ensure most recent updates.
  • At least three hours on the phone with D+ customer support where we installed/uninstalled.  Factory resets on all devices. Changed a roku device to use a mobile hotspot.  
    • Disney support couldn't get rid of me (though it was hard to be on a call for 2 hours)
    • They finally said their tech level support didn't think my issue was a priority and so no ticket created
    • Call back in a few months if it doesn't work

Experience:

• Both devices have the exact same experience
  • D+ app opens 
  • I'm prompted for login credentials (since I had to factory reset)
  • Proper cred entered and after spin, app responds with error code 83 (unidentified error in D+)
  • I can stream D+ through xbox one app and over any of our mobile devices/computers on our wireless or wired connections (i.e. it's not a bandwidth issue).
3 REPLIES 3\
Jaevee
Level 7

Re: Disney+ stopped working on all my Roku devices

Having the exact same problem on all 3 of my TVs. 

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jaevee

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Have you tried removing the channel, restarting your Roku device, then adding the channel back again to see if the issue is resolved? Are you experiencing this issue on other channels?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
handyarson
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R Hi, do you have any tips for me to try?  I've done the remove channel, hard boot (killing power for 30 seconds+) and retrying with no luck so far.  

0 Kudos