Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney plus on my rook won't wave my username and password

Jump to solution

For the last week I have to re-enter my username and password to use Disney plus on my Roku.  None of the other apps (Amazon, Netflix) have this problem.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney plus on my rook won't wave my username and password

Jump to solution

This might help.  I just tried it after replying and then continuing to search.. 

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Continuous-log-in-with-Disney/m-p/606750#M537...

To sum it up, Remove Disney+ channel, check the roku for updates, reboot roku device, Add Disney+ back and login.  Next time you try to get into Disney+ it shoudl save that login information. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem with Disney Plus on only one of my devices. I have to log back in every time we use it, even an hour apart. However on my device that never happens.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues with one of my roku devices.  It is the Roku Ultra that we are having issues with. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This might help.  I just tried it after replying and then continuing to search.. 

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Continuous-log-in-with-Disney/m-p/606750#M537...

To sum it up, Remove Disney+ channel, check the roku for updates, reboot roku device, Add Disney+ back and login.  Next time you try to get into Disney+ it shoudl save that login information. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos