Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney+ marked as “Installed” on my Roku account, but does not appear in any channel menus.

Jump to solution

I have a Roku LT (2700 series), which is on the list of supported devices on the Disney+ website. I added the Disney+ channel in my Roku account on the Roku website, and now is says "installed." But I still don't see it anywhere among my available channels on the Roku itself. I searched through many Support articles and Community posts, but I haven't seen any with advice on how to solve this. Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Disney+ marked as “Installed” on my Roku account, but does not appear in any channel menus.

Jump to solution

Yep.  The LT (model 2400) is really old and underpowered for Disney+ and most new channels.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ marked as “Installed” on my Roku account, but does not appear in any channel menus.

Jump to solution

UPDATE: I was mistaken. The model of my Roku LT is actually 2400X. So I guess that means I'm just screwed, as far as Disney+ goes, huh?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

Yep.  The LT (model 2400) is really old and underpowered for Disney+ and most new channels.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same issue but my Roku is a Roku 2, which says it is supported.  Is it too old as well for Disney+?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@hah1962 

Thanks for the post.

What specific model number of Roku 2 device do you have?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue here, Disney+ shows installed on my account but does not appear in any channel menus.  Software is up to date, the model is a 3050X Roku 2 XD

Assistance is appreciated.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

same problem so where's the solution. This is ridiculous!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

@Mimzie, your Roku is too old.  Disney+ isn't supported on the old Roku 2 XD.  That's why it doesn't show up.

@kcspalady, what is the model number of your Roku shown under Settings->About?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I signed up for Dusney+ online. It shows that it is installed. However it does not show up as an option on my TV. Can anyone assist?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Disney+

Jump to solution
Disney + will not install on some older Roku models. See this Disney help page: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=a168b614db4d40d03c0cf158bf96198e
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos