Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Walldo7789
Level 8

Disney+ is now available in my region but the channel is not listed on Roku

Disney + is now available in my region (Caribbean) but is not listed in the channel store on my Roku device. How can I get this channel? 

17 Replies
Luchogood
Level 7

Re: Disney+ is now available in my region but the channel is not listed on Roku

Same problem in LatAm

Jono3169
Level 8

Same in the Caribbean. I wonder when it will be fixed. Hopefully we get some kind of response

renojim
Level 21

You have to contact Disney.  Only they can allow it on Roku in your region.  Whether they support it on another device in your region is immaterial.

Jono3169
Level 8

Hello thank you for your response. However, Disney+ is available on my Samsung TV and Online browser when I sign in to Roku in my region. The App is not being shown on my TCL Roku TV as yet though. And there is no search area on the tv. 

Pablonavas
Level 7

I have the same issue

What is te solution abut this, my roku express is listed as compatible with Disney and also hace OS 9.2

Please let me know

Regards

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 16

@Pablonavas wrote:

I have the same issue

What is te solution abut this, my roku express is listed as compatible with Disney and also hace OS 9.2

Please let me know

Regards

As previously stated, Disney is the Disney+ app provider and it is they who codes the app and determines geographic availability etc.

You need to contact Disney about this:

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

@Jono3169 wrote:

Hello thank you for your response. However, Disney+ is available on my Samsung TV and Online browser when I sign in to Roku in my region. The App is not being shown on my TCL Roku TV as yet though. And there is no search area on the tv. 

It doesn't matter that it's available on other platforms. Only Disney has control of where it's available on Roku devices, and they need to make the change within the Roku channel store. Roku themselves are not allowed to change distribution locations for other developers' channels. 

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Jono3169
Level 8

I don’t think you understand. When i access Roku via web browser, the channel shows as available. But does not show on my Roku TV. 

0 Kudos
Pablonavas
Level 7

Bu t as you can see in the image attached i can see the disney + but not donwload it, how can i attach you an image here

@StreamerUser wrote:

@Pablonavas wrote:

I have the same issue

Please let me know

Regards

As previously stated, Disney is the Disney+ app provider and it is they who codes the app and determines geographic availability etc.

You need to contact Disney about this:

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

0 Kudos