Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
notdonnach

How to Use My Disney+ Subscription to Log In On Any Device

Jump to solution

I am using the trail and used my roku to purchase this, but how do i use that to log into the website or on a different device?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: How to Use My Disney+ Subscription to Log In On Any Device

Jump to solution

Hi there! 

Great questions! Regardless of where you subscribe to the Disney+ service; whether on Roku, directly through Disney+, or via an offer from a provider like Verizon, you will be required to establish a Disney+ username and password in order to create your account. You should be able to use this username and password to log into the service on any device that offers the channel/app. 

If you need help determining your username or password, or help signing into the Disney+ channel/app please contact Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Eric2

Disney+ from Verizon

Jump to solution

Verizon has an offer to get Disney+ free for a year. I signed up for that, of course. Can I access Disney+ through Roku using my Verizon account? 

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi there! 

Great questions! Regardless of where you subscribe to the Disney+ service; whether on Roku, directly through Disney+, or via an offer from a provider like Verizon, you will be required to establish a Disney+ username and password in order to create your account. You should be able to use this username and password to log into the service on any device that offers the channel/app. 

If you need help determining your username or password, or help signing into the Disney+ channel/app please contact Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Jus_Lisa

Jump to solution
Hello, I signed up for a 7 day trial of Disney + through Roku a few days ago. Verizon offered me a 1 year free subscription today, which I signed up for. How do I get this new subscription on Roku? Do I need to cancel my existing 7 day trial and reinstall with the new subscription? I used the same login and password for both subscriptions, but realized afterwards that it's different than my Roku account login and password.
0 Kudos
wendy0567
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did you ever figure this out? I just got charged the monthly subscription fee for Disney Plus on my Roku account, but I have the free Disney Plus with Verizon promotion. I cannot find ANY answers as to how to get the free promo to merge with my Disney/Roku subscription.

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@wendy0567 This indicates that you've signed up for the Disney+ service twice. Once through your mobile provider (Verizon) and again through the Disney+ channel on your Roku device. 

If you're looking to cancel your Roku billed subscription, you'll need to log into your account at https://my.roku.com/ and click 'Manage your subscriptions'. From there, you can cancel or modify any current subscriptions you have. 

In order to use your Verizon-based Disney+ account, please see my post above and contact Disney+ support for help determining your username and password. Regardless of where you sign up, you would have needed to establish a Disney+ username and password. You would use that same login information to simply log into the Disney+ channel on your Roku device, instead of creating another subscription. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
cedarly

Jump to solution

Was having trouble with this until I finally clicked OK on the remote while focus was in the [email] box onscreen; this brought up the keyboard so I could enter my login info.

0 Kudos
Fmwang
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is not true! I subscribed through Disney plus and log in my username and password on roku Disney plus, roku always asked me to resubscribe again and charge me again. Unless this issue is solved, Roku is a worse device on my list. 

SWeety0247
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I signed up for a free subscription through verizon, then logged into my disney plus account on roku and am being charged a monthly fee by roku now for disney plus. How do I stop then and still use my free annual subscription from verizon?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@SWeety0247 

Thanks for the post.

To cancel or manage your subscriptions through Roku, you will need to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Mange your subscriptions.

If you already have a Disney+ account and subscription, you will need to log into your Disney+ account in the channel to use that subscription.

If you need additional help or support, please contact Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos