Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Disney+ and amazon prime kicking off after a minute of playing a video

I have a roku express and just the last couple days everytime I try to watch something on amazon it kicks off after a minute and goes to home screen. And my daughter says it has been happening to disney plus as well. I looked up options to try and tried deleting app restarting and adding app back didnt work I tried restarting again afterwards still didnt work I made sure everything was up to date and my account is fine. I just can not get it to work and nothing on here so far is helping and I am just getting super frustrated at this point, plus on top of that roku customer service says my device doesnt qualify to actually talk to anyone about it besides looking at articles and coming here. Not happy with roku or their customer service they give right now Roku Express (3900 series)  please help if you can

0 Kudos