Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zinko
Binge Watcher

All good

Jump to solution

All good

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Disney Plus not working

Jump to solution

What Roku model # do you have?

And have you updated it (Settings/System/System update) and restarted it? (Settings/System/System restart)

0 Kudos
Zinko
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hello,

Model 3810X- Roku streaming stick +

Software version 9.4.0 build 4200-50

Yes last night I unplugged it. I reset it. I deleted the app and reloaded it.

Thx

0 Kudos
Zinko
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Tried again this morning, selected a movie and it just spins, eventually a message comes up saying Sorry content you are trying to access is not available currently. You will be re-directed to Disney + Home. I then went back to home, selected another movie and a error message came up URL transfer timed out after 24424ms. I can go back and select Netflix, pick a movie and it starts up.

0 Kudos
Zinko
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Okay, so even though I had a better signal off a network from the extender I have, I switched it back to one direct to the router, and it worked. Apparently the Disney + app on Roku is more touchy then other apps. I am deleting most of my posts.

0 Kudos
phillipsrich
Reel Rookie

Re: Express shuts down Prime & YouTube and returns to home screen after 30-minutes.

Jump to solution

I have two roku express devices, powered by a Roku power plug, and I believe the Roku cable.   Both devices shutdown after about 2-3 minutes watching any app.   

I plugged the power in from a Multi USB Charger and it stayed powered for about 5 minutes, and then the app closed.  

Everytime the app closes, it goes back to the main menu as if nothing had started.   No Reboot, no message, no indication what so ever...

Both roku express (3930x - one black/one white) have the same exact behavior. 

HELP!!!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thank you for your service 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Express shuts down Prime & YouTube and returns to home screen after 30-minutes.

Jump to solution

Hi @phillipsrich,

Thanks for the post.

Could you please try a different power adapter and see if this helps the issue they are experiencing.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mayken454
Channel Surfer

Re: Hulu will not load

Jump to solution

Hisense Roku TV giving me this issue now. Have looked for update, uninstalled-reinstalled, nothing yet

0 Kudos
Shiloh0772

Jump to solution

This happening to me after each episode I watch on my hulu live DVR. As soon as the episode is over, it kicks me back to the Roku homescreen. 😡

0 Kudos