Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scoobysnax
Reel Rookie

Re: Hulu channel - l click the profile name and it sends me back to Roku home screen

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue on the 3 main profiles used on our Roku devices (6 profiles total). I’ve removed the channel, updated the channel/system, added the channel back and restarted. I am able to access all profiles on the Hulu app - phone and tablet.

0 Kudos
ChrisKeys

Hulu app l, click name and it sends me back to roku home screen

Jump to solution

Ditto - Hulu app issues.   Worked fine this morning as it stays on all night. Hulu asked if I still was watching and sent me back to roku home screen. Now everytime I click the app and click my name it goes right back to roku screen so frustrating.   How about a fix or a credit?

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Hulu app l, click name and it sends me back to roku home screen

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Does the issue only occur on Hulu or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, remove the affected channel then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Me2001

Jump to solution

It's only Hulu, and it appears that Hulu is aware of the issue and working to correct it.  I created a new profile in the Hulu app and am able to access live content, as a work around until Hulu fixes it.

0 Kudos
BYTOR

Jump to solution

Me to I phone works fine pc works fine talk to Hulu they Sade it was in Roku.

0 Kudos
Scoobysnax
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It’s only impacting Hulu. I completed the troubleshooting steps about an hour ago. I just checked and I am able to access all profiles without reverting to the Roku Home Screen.

0 Kudos
SUW
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had the TV off for several hours then just tried it and Hulu is working again. 🤷🏼‍♀️

0 Kudos
Orstrausshouse
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Fix isn’t working; my screen says network error after Hulu failed to load.  I’ve deleted the channel, restarted my roku tv and then added back the channel without success.

I get the channels fine on my iPhone 

0 Kudos
EmmieDasinger17
Reel Rookie

Re: Hulu won’t open. I’ve tried all the things.

Jump to solution

I've done it all too... but none of my TV works except Netflix... it's the only one that works ... I'm so livid ..  I can't get in touch with anyone from roku for help... if it isn't fixed soon I'm gonna have to switch to fire stick... 

0 Kudos

Re: Apps won't open- tried everything

Jump to solution

I’ve had this problem all day. I tried everything. Nothing was working. I unplugged my internet box and plugged it back up. After the internet started back up my tv was working fine. 

0 Kudos