Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tazrp50

Re: Apps won't open

Jump to solution

I did everything they suggested and still having same problem. Even done factory reset same problem. What do I do now

@autumncody11 wrote:

Anytime I try to open Disney Plus or Netflix or Hulu it just goes to the loading screen and then just wait a minute then goes back to the title screen and nothing will open

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@tazrp50

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing. In addition can you please state what specific troubleshooting steps you have already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cano

Re: Express shuts down Prime & YouTube and returns to home screen after 30-minutes.

Jump to solution

I am new to the Roku world and so far what I. Seeing is inwasted money. 

My roku express will keeps sending me back to the home screen. I have tried all solutions in this chat all has failed I need some to contact me. To resolve this issue.

Very unhappy customer.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Express shuts down Prime & YouTube and returns to home screen after 30-minutes.

Jump to solution

I don't have an Express. But YouTube works fine on all my Roku devices. I just finished watching the SpaceX Starship launch, successfully land, then explode about 5 minutes later. 

Let's step through the steps again. First, remove the channel from your Roku. Then, you must restart the Roku. Either pull its power for at least 30 seconds, or use the Settings/System/System Restart menu. When it finishes rebooting, then add the channel back in. If you did not reboot the Roku before adding it back, it was never truly removed and whatever was causing the issue is still there. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
MaryH

Jump to solution

This is happening to me now. I disconnected and reconnected and it’s still doing it. Now what? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MaryH

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? How are you powering the Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
abarrera

Jump to solution

Hello, Same issue. I tried all the suggested fix and there is still an issue.  Not sure why a solution has not been posted yet.  This issue makes my roku device a worthless piece of plastic. 

0 Kudos
Juan0
Reel Rookie

Re: Disney Plus not working

Jump to solution

You have to remove the channel from within the Roku app, or my.roku.com, or the Roku app on your phone if you downloaded it.

However, removing and reinstalling the app did not work for me. Still waiting for a Roku update to fix the problem.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @abarrera,

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? Which streaming channels are you experiencing this issue on?

Have you tried rebooting your wireless network to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Disney Plus not working

Jump to solution

@Juan0

Thanks for the post.

Have you made sure to restart your Roku device after removing the channel and before adding it back again? 

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos