Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
Re: Disney Now, Could not locate user, CODE: 012-1206-403
I don't have this channel so can't give specifics, but you may be able to log off the channel and back on. You'll have to enter your login authentication info again, but that may re-establish your access. Look for "Settings" or "Options" or similar within the channel as a place to logoff/on.
Failing that you can try to remove and reinstall the channel:
1. Highlight channel on home screen.
2. Press * key and choose Remove channel option.
3. IMPORTANT- DON"T SKIP: From home screen, Settings > System > System restart. This assures no remnant of the old installation remains in the Roku's memory.
4. After system restarts, find channel via Streaming Channels.
5. Highlight channel and install.
6. If channel requires a login, you may need to log in anew.
Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
If the issue remains unresolved after removing the channel, restarting and adding the channel back again, I'd recommend reaching out to Disney Now directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Disney Now channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.