Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Disney+ Low Audio

Hello, I just subscribed to Disney Plus and downloaded the Channel to my Insignia 4K Roku TV and noticed the audio on that channel is really low on all content I have watched so far. For most streaming channels, I have the volume set around 30. For similar volume on Disney + I have to be around 80. 

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Disney+ Low Audio

Anyone else experiencing this?

Highlighted
Gitfiddler32
Level 7

I am experiencing low volume issues as well on Disney Plus.  I’m streaming on a Roku Ultra through a Vizio SB3651-F6. My volume is almost maxed out compared to a Netflix or Prime streaming channel.  I performed a soft reset on the Vizio sound bar and that seemed to help but once I started watching another show it was back to the same low volume issue. 

Highlighted

I have a 2.1 system just plugged into the headphone jack on my Insignia Roku TV. 

Highlighted
Jediman
Level 7

I have been having this issue also. Disney plus it's very hard to hear compared to other channels and inputs in my TCL r617 with an ARC connected Yamaha 109. Normal channel volume is 20 to 30. Disney plus we have to crank up to 40 to 50.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@My Fed Loan wrote:

I have been having this issue also. Disney plus it's very hard to hear compared to other channels and inputs in my TCL r617 with an ARC connected Yamaha 109. Normal channel volume is 20 to 30. Disney plus we have to crank up to 40 to 50.

I’m streaming on a Roku Ultra through a Vizio SB3651-F6. My volume is almost maxed out compared to a Netflix or Prime streaming channel.  I performed a soft reset on the Vizio sound bar and that seemed to help but once I started watching another show it was back to the same low volume issue. 

0 Kudos