Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney+ Logout

How do I logout of Disney+ on a Roku Premiere+.  If I delete the channel and re-add it, the Roku still saves my log-in information.  

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Disney+ Logout

@ssws wrote:

How do I logout of Disney+ on a Roku Premiere+.  If I delete the channel and re-add it, the Roku still saves my log-in information.  

If you didn't reboot the Roku after deleting the channel, that would explain your credentials still saved. Reboot is required after deleting a channel.

However, you can easily log out of the channel from within the app. Make sure you're not on the top display *showing different things to watch). Instead, scroll down a row or two. Now, hit your left arrow button, and a menu opens on the left of the screen. At the bottom is Settings, and inside that is a Log Out selection.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

That isn't what the OP wants. I want the same thing without having to re-enter all of my login info just to delete login info for Disney+.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

@PurpleKat wrote:

That isn't what the OP wants. I want the same thing without having to re-enter all of my login info just to delete login info for Disney+.

Yes, you can log out of the D+ app/channel within the channel itself. That doesn't remove any login info for any other channel, just D+. Open the channel, drop down one row from the scrolling ad, the press the left arrow. Go down to settings at the bottom and press OK. In the Settings menu the bottom option is to log out of the channel. I'm not going to do that on mine, but usually when you log out of a channel you have to re-enter your login credentials to access it again. But that doesn't remove any other login from any other channel on your Roku.

If that's not what you're asking, then I'm not certain exactly what you're looking for. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I accidentally logged out of my Disney+ and now it doesn't recognize my same log in so I can watch it again.  How do I get back in, when it doesn't recognize my password now?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

No, your answer didn't reply to my question.  How can I rectify my problem that my login doesn't work now as password isn't recognized?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@judyandlou 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you made sure that your Disney+ account information that you are logging in with is correct? Your Disney+ account may possibly not be the credentials as your Roku account.

If you need further assistance with your Disney+ account authentication, we would recommend reach out to Disney+ support. You can reach them here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos