Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney+ Help

I have a subscription with Disney+ thru Amazon Prime. When I try to log in to my Disney+ account on my Roku, it cannot find my account. How can I login? I have used my Amazon account email and it is saying email not found. I have the Prime Video app on the Roku and it’s working fine. Please help! 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney+ Help

@amac620 

Thanks for the post.

Have you made sure that you are logging in to the Disney+ channel with your Disney+ account information? Since you have the Disney+ through Amazon Prime, are you able to watch Disney+ content through the Amazon Prime channel?

If you need additional help or support, please contact Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Danny, 

I got this email on May 23.

This is a confirmation that you've updated your Disney+ Account. You've either reset your password or changed your email address.
If you did not make these changes, please visit our Help Center for more information.

I have since been unable to login to watch Disney Plus. I called Disney Plus, gave them my email and they say that they can't find my account.

I emailed Roku and they say I have to get this fixed by Disney Plus. Disney said that since this is a 3rd party app from Roku, they can't fix it.

Have I been hacked? I changed my Roku billing method and pw. 

How do I watch Disney Plus again through Roku?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@airstream97 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's account information and authentication, you'll want to contact Disney+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos