Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Free Disney+ with Verizon cellphone how to use it with Roku?

Jump to solution

@Donsvin71 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Once you have subscribed to Disney+ and have a Disney+ account with Verizon, you will be able to sign into the Disney+ channel on your Roku device.

For information on how to add the Disney+ channel on your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: disney+ Switzerland

Jump to solution

@Someotherguy 

Thanks for the post.

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

You can reach Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

Re: disney+ Switzerland

Jump to solution

Hy

i asked disney+ switzerland hotline. They told me 2 months ago it will be relased soon for switzerland. Wathever soon means for them.

Only disney can open the chanel for switzerland as i know.

I think we have to ask disney again and again until they move their ...

0 Kudos