Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

I added the channel on the website but it is not displaying with my other channels, any reason? Also it is not displaying in the Roku app.......

I have a Roku 2 XS

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

@EricLI wrote:

I added the channel on the website but it is not displaying with my other channels, any reason? Also it is not displaying in the Roku app.......

I have a Roku 2 XS

Any help would be appreciated!

If it doesn't appear after adding the channel via the web site, that channel isn't supported on your player. The 2 XS (model 3100, released in July 2011) is no longer supported by Roku, and most newer channels are not compatible with it. I have a 2 XS and it hasn't been out of the drawer in over two years. It's just not capable of meeting the current state of streaming media. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: My pin is not working when I try to get Disney Plus free trial

Jump to solution

So it seems to work still, but only by going to the screen where you can either start or resume a movie and waiting for the roku screensaver to show up, when pressing a button to wake and start playback it switches to 24hz.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney+ in Australia

Jump to solution

@AP81 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Disney+ is currently only available in the US and Canada.

If you have additional questions regarding channel availability, please contact Disney+ support directly here: https://help.disneyplus.com/ or by phone here: 888-905-7888.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Disney z+

Jump to solution

I selected Disney + as one of my channels on the computer and it says that it is installed. But when I go to my home page on the computer it is not there? How do I fix this? Can I delete and reinstalled? I am clueless. any help is appreciated 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Error Code 31

Jump to solution

Yes.

• I programmed an old internet extender, using my phone hot spot as the signal to extend. You need to input the same password, same name, and same security of your phone into the Extender. (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu7W7UaMNTY)
  • I connected the extender in the input of my internet router, and the router “used” the location of the Extender.
  • I opened the Disney App in the Roku and let it run for a few minutes. Without selecting any movie.
  • Left the app open in the Roku.
  • I unplug the extender from the input and within 1 minute I plug in my new internet line into the router.
  • With the app open, select a movie and let it run for a few minutes.
  • This solves the issue. If you received the Error 31 again, just plug back the extender into the router let it stay for a few minutes and this will resolve the issue.

It worked for me. The easiest way is to plug in another provider line, into the router and execute step 2 to 7.

@NeilW wrote:

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue, have the 4k Ultra

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney z+

Jump to solution

@princessapril13 

Thanks for the inquiry.

What Roku device are you trying to watch the Disney+ channel on?

Please be aware that the Disney+ channel only supports the newer Roku model devices.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos