Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rebus9
Level 8

Re: Disney+

Jump to solution

Finally, it's working now.  When I first got in there were very few titles showing, and I was starting to feel like I'd been snookered by their marketing.  But over a span of 10 minutes or so, the catalog started backfilling with titles and it's starting to look like an actual streaming service now.

0 Kudos
Daver317
Level 8

Re: Disney Plus error adding channel

Jump to solution

Roku 2 XD (3050X)  Software V 9.1.0 build 4111-02

Kanyon
Level 7

Re: Internet connection error on when loading Disney+

Jump to solution

Same with us. We either get the "slow internet connection" message (ours is 44 mpbs when tested) or a "problem loading, try again later" message.

However, it is working just fine on our Ipad/iphones.

0 Kudos
jewels1273
Level 7

Jump to solution
We just tried to open the app again and it worked. The screen is slow to load but it works and the kids are happy Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
irombo
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm getting the same message. What a load of **bleep**. Disney continues to show it's not ready from primetime. So angry right now

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

@Daver317 wrote:

Roku 2 XD (3050X)  Software V 9.1.0 build 4111-02

Your player is not supported for Disney+. It is an older, legacy player that is no longer supported by Roku. It will not get Roku OS 9.2, which is required for Disney+. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Huskerfan
Level 9

Re: Disney+

Jump to solution

I knew i should of waited! Issue with app on Roku...A Roku Express... on home screen nothing but an emty space... and same with clicking on series, movies, originals...cmon Disney you had all this time and screwing it up....bout to go back and cancel my membership and just do the 7 day trial until they get this mess straightened up

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note. You can see the supported list of Roku device models that the Disney+ channel supports here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=a168b614db4d40d03c0cf158bf96198e

One point to clarify though - For Roku LT, Disney+ is only supported on the Roku LT model 2700. 

If you have additional questions regarding device availability, please reach out to Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Janabanana
Level 7

Jump to solution

Roku 2 XD 3050X Streaming Player With Remote. So I need to upgrade?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Janabanana That model of Roku device is not supported by the Disney+ channel. You can see the list of supported models here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=a168b614db4d40d03c0cf158bf96198e

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos