Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Channel

Jump to solution

I would like cancel my Disney plus bundle but keep my Disney plus account as normal cause I can’t cancel anything cause my Hulu and Disney plus account is connect and roku wont let me just revert back to original Disney plus it redirects me back and forth I’ve tried for hrs and I’m tired of this it was a mistake doing Disney bundle on roku I wish I just did it separate (I wouldn’t mind it if Hulu didn’t come with adds but because it’s connect to my Disney plus and my Disney plus account is threw my roku I can’t upgrade my Hulu with no ads kinda pissed) only other option is to deactivate my account and make a new one it will stop all billing cycles please help so I don’t have to do that

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Roku Ultra with Dolby Surround Sound on Disney+

Jump to solution

Interesting and glad it worked for you.

But different TV's support ARC differantly so its a **bleep** shoot as to

what you get.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Clubname 

Thanks for the inquiry.

In order to deal with account information related to bundled services, you'll need to contact Disney+ directly. 

If you have any questions about bundle pricing and account information, please contact Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Have to restart Roku Premier to watch Disney +

Jump to solution

@RebelNiner 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For any playback, licensing, or location errors you may be seeing, or if you need help signing into the Disney+ channel on your Roku device, please contact Disney+ support. You can reach them here: https://help.disneyplus.com/  or by calling 888-905-7888. 

We'd recommend trying to remove the channel from the Roku home screen, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart, then add the channel back again. If that still doesn't clear up the issue, as a last report troubleshooting method, you might try performing a factory reset on your device, then setting it up again from scratch. See the steps for this here: https://support.roku.com/article/208757008-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-roku-streaming-device-

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

I have a 3810X Roku device and a Roku TV, both won't show Disney plus channel in the channel store, and on Internet I'm able to search for Disney channel but the "Add channel" is greyed out. I have waited until now, but still isn't able to add it, by the way both system have been rebooted and are up to date.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

@ErixSoleil wrote:

I have a 3810X Roku device and a Roku TV, both won't show Disney plus channel in the channel store, and on Internet I'm able to search for Disney channel but the "Add channel" is greyed out. I have waited until now, but still isn't able to add it, by the way both system have been rebooted and are up to date.

What country are you in? Disney+ isn't supported on Roku devices in all locations. That's a Disney decision, not Roku.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Disney+ worked on my roku for a month and about a week ago when i try it says an unexpected problem (but not a server timeout or HTTP error) has been detected. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have been having the same issue as of lately. I can watch on my phone but not my Roku TV or my Roku premier streaming stick. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney+ - Wrong password

Jump to solution

Hi,

So I’ve only read another post like mine and it was solved by something I’ve already tried and didn’t succeed.

I’ve registered to Disney+ yesterday and just installed the channel on my 2019 Roku TV. When entering the right email and the right password, it tells me that my password is wrong.

Also, the weird thing is that I’m able to connect to other devices such as my phone and computer with the exact same password that the Roku TV doesn’t recognize.

I’ve tried entering the password a dozen of times, changing the password, emptying my TV cache, shutting down the TV and also spent one hour with Disney+ on the phone.

Has that ever happened to anyone ? If yes, how did you resolve it ? The other post was resolved cause the person had mistaken a coma for something else in his password. But it’s not my case !

Thanks a lot ! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ “Error: Protected Content License Error” every time I press play on a movie

Jump to solution

Since it's been a few months... Have you found a way to fix this? I am having the exact same problem too

0 Kudos