Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rracioppi
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Channel

Jump to solution

I am getting protected content error on Disney plus, my roku is on 9.2 and I did a factory reset what is going on with this device it works sometimes

0 Kudos
cacowger
Level 7

Re: Disney Plus won't stream in English on my Roku but it will on my computer.

Jump to solution

I am having this same issue with a brand new Roku Premiere. After deleting the app and reinstalling it, it has now switch from being all in Spanish to now all in French. I just want to watch Disney+ in English. This does not happen on any of my other apps including Netflix or Amazon, just Disney+. Does anyone know how to fix this?!

0 Kudos
allym3am
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have tried that however when I go to change the language, English isn't even an option.

0 Kudos
4gvn15
Level 7

Unnecessarily charged for disney+

Jump to solution

I had signed up for the Disney plus pre trial, and then I found out that through Verizon unlimited you can get it for free so I thought I would go through Verizon but I was charged anyways on my card for the following month 😳. I didn't want to cancel again because I was afraid it would cancel my subscription thru verizon, but I just did it anyways to avoid added charges. How do I get the script thru verizon back? 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Soon as I press play on Disney+ Roku glitches

Jump to solution

@Jpsteve 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Clubname
Level 7

Jump to solution

I would like cancel my Disney plus bundle but keep my Disney plus account as normal cause I can’t cancel anything cause my Hulu and Disney plus account is connect and roku wont let me just revert back to original Disney plus it redirects me back and forth I’ve tried for hrs and I’m tired of this it was a mistake doing Disney bundle on roku I wish I just did it separate (I wouldn’t mind it if Hulu didn’t come with adds but because it’s connect to my Disney plus and my Disney plus account is threw my roku I can’t upgrade my Hulu with no ads kinda pissed) only other option is to deactivate my account and make a new one it will stop all billing cycles please help so I don’t have to do that

0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 12

Re: Roku Ultra with Dolby Surround Sound on Disney+

Jump to solution

Interesting and glad it worked for you.

But different TV's support ARC differantly so its a **bleep** shoot as to

what you get.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Clubname 

Thanks for the inquiry.

In order to deal with account information related to bundled services, you'll need to contact Disney+ directly. 

If you have any questions about bundle pricing and account information, please contact Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Have to restart Roku Premier to watch Disney +

Jump to solution

@RebelNiner 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For any playback, licensing, or location errors you may be seeing, or if you need help signing into the Disney+ channel on your Roku device, please contact Disney+ support. You can reach them here: https://help.disneyplus.com/  or by calling 888-905-7888. 

We'd recommend trying to remove the channel from the Roku home screen, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart, then add the channel back again. If that still doesn't clear up the issue, as a last report troubleshooting method, you might try performing a factory reset on your device, then setting it up again from scratch. See the steps for this here: https://support.roku.com/article/208757008-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-roku-streaming-device-

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos