Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ladonnaann
Level 7

Re: Disney+ not working on 4K Roku

Jump to solution

I did a system restart TWICE and STILL can't get the app to upload on my box for Disney +. It's also not showing the graphic for the channel, just a blank box. I went online and "added" it, but it still isn't showing up on my TV box.

0 Kudos
Jlechelt
Level 8

Re: Disney+ not working on 4K Roku

Jump to solution
Yeah. I marked it solved and then ended up noticing some other glitches and issues. First day stuff they’ll have to keep working on.
0 Kudos
Janabanana
Level 7

Re: Disney Plus error adding channel

Jump to solution

I had the same issue. "Channel install failed. Could not add 'Disney Plus.'"

0 Kudos
Scifichick
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Channel - Coming Soon!

Jump to solution
Anyone else getting a location services error code 31? Thanks!
lefebvres4
Level 7

Disney + channel

Jump to solution
Anyone having issues downloading the Disney + app this morning? It says its “installed” on my account but when I go to find it on the actual tv its giving me an error. I have restarted my Roku twice with no changes
0 Kudos
rebus9
Level 8

Jump to solution

On my Roku Ultra, I'm getting:

"We're currently experiencing slow internet connection speeds.  Please check to see that you are still connected to the internet, and try again. (Error Code 76)"

Not a problem on my end.  Netflix, Amazon Prime, and other channels on the same Ultra are instantly queueing up and streaming in HD just fine.

Looks like Disney might not have been prepared for the traffic of opening day.

UPDATE:  Looks like it's widespread.  Primarily the eastern US, but I'm guessing that's because the western US is just waking up, since it's only 6:35 a.m. out there as I type this. 
 https://downdetector.com/status/disney-plus/map/

atc98092
Level 16

Re: Disney Plus error adding channel

Jump to solution

@Janabanana wrote:

I had the same issue. "Channel install failed. Could not add 'Disney Plus.'"

What model Roku device do you have, and what version of Roku OS is installed?

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
jewels1273
Level 7

Internet connection error on when loading Disney+

Jump to solution
When we try to watch any show on Disney + we get to choose a show to watch we get a slow internet connection error message. You're able to watch other apps just fine.
Lgodave
Level 9

Jump to solution
Same 76 error (and 41 for X-Men: TAS for a while) on my Roku this Morning... While it was Smooth Last Night/Around Midnight CT.
Kind of concerned that Code 76 is going to waste a LOT of time/money with people Diagnosing/Updating/Upgrading their Connection when it's on Disney's end. Just come out with a "Server" error code and be done with it Disney...
0 Kudos
Maggiebh
Level 7

Re: Disney+

Jump to solution
Disney plus is still not working on roku. It’s says that it can not add Disney plus
0 Kudos