Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mcastree
Level 7

Re: Disney Plus won’t load after account verification

Jump to solution
I ended up just canceling my subscription. I don't have time for this.
0 Kudos
donnaten2
Level 7

added disney channel isn't showing

Jump to solution

I added the Disney pLUS but it is not showing as a channel on my Roku. System is up to date, I restarted, can't find the icon for it

0 Kudos
Bigj011p
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Channel

Jump to solution
I've been having multiple issues and I've contacted Disney+. I was completely lied to apparently because I was promised to call back and I've never received one yet more than a week ago. I spoke to a floor supervisor who told me the opposite of what everybody else told me multiple times. I've never gotten a straight answer for my issues and I've been having more issues keep a rising and other issues remain. There's been absolutely no update on the Roku device since the release date while there's been at least three updates on other devices I have. My issuescneed to be fixed so I can enjoy things on my Roku correctly.

If you want or need to know all my issues that could let you know each individual issue with details about them and what's going on.
0 Kudos

Re: Disney plus won’t let me log in

Jump to solution

me too.  same problem.  My subscription came with my new chromebook (signed up through Google Play), got confirmation email, and not cannot login on the roku tv or on the chromebook I used to start my free account.  Anyone -- help?

0 Kudos
ch33s3ty
Level 7

Re: Disney Plus won’t load after account verification

Jump to solution
Hi, I was able to change my password by deleting the channel app and reinstalling it. That's the only way the log in screen shows up. Then I have to click "forgot password" so they can email me a verification code. Once I change it I can get in and stream. Once I finish watching and my Roku Express turns off I can't log back in. I would have to do the process all over again. It's very frustrating!
0 Kudos
kselimrn
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

I have contacted Disney+ directly and given them my roku model number and they have said that it is absolutely compatible with their app. Yet it still is not showing up on the channel options?? we have the 3050X. 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

@kselimrn wrote:

I have contacted Disney+ directly and given them my roku model number and they have said that it is absolutely compatible with their app. Yet it still is not showing up on the channel options?? we have the 3050X. 

I'm afraid D+ didn't give you correct info. Per their own web site the 3050 is specifically listed as unsupported. https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=a168b614db4d40d03c0cf158bf96198e

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Becky-Tim
Level 7

Jump to solution

I've been getting this error for 3 days now.  The channel works fine on my mobile devices but throws this error on my Roku...

0 Kudos
Cjohnsondvm
Level 7

Disney plus free trial

Jump to solution
I have a Verizon account and get a years free trial of Disney plus. When I went to add it to Roku it gave me a week, but not a year. I cancelled it but I need to know how to do the year free. Disney says it needs to be done through Roku, not them. What do I need to do?
0 Kudos
AnniEm
Level 9

Jump to solution

What's the error, and what Roku (exact model number, such as 3050x or 3600X) do you have?

0 Kudos