Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Disney+ Channel

Jump to solution

@tally wrote:

@RokuTannerD where can I message you that info? I don't want to post my serial # and disney email on a public page .  This was suppose to be under the " license protect error" message when i hit play on a movie/tvshow, not sure how it got misdirected to here.  

Click on his name, and his profile opens. There you will find a button labeled Send a private message. 

The forum admins have been combining all Disney+ issues into a single thread, so there are multiple issues listed here. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

So what's a good recommendation for replacing the 3100X?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Content Tiles Not Loading or Error Installing Channel

Jump to solution
I had the channel installed and logged in. Then my Roku restarted itself and the channel disappeared! I have a supported Roku.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
I am having the same exact issue. Channel installed fine, loads fine, go to play a movie and I get the Protected Content License Error message. It works on my Samsung TV and on a Fire Stick in another room but not Roku. I have the Streaming Stick 3600X which is a supported device. What gives?
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

@Ken01 wrote:

So what's a good recommendation for replacing the 3100X?

Depends on your needs. If you still need an Ethernet jack, the Ultra is the only model with one. If you don't need that, and also don't need 4K, then the Express/Express+ or the Stick would be good. For 4K, there's the Premere/Premiere+, Stick+ or Ultra. If you require analog outputs, the Express+ is the only option, but again no Ethernet jack. And of course there are non-Roku options as well, but I won't go into them here. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Where did Disney Plus go?

Jump to solution
I also am having this same issues and can't seem to contact support about this..
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
It's not an ISP issue. The app works fine when my phone is connected to the wifi. Definitely a Roku problem with 3rd party licensing.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
This issue is ridiculous, still not working! 💩 Am considering switching to a fire stick.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Error code 31 unable to verify location

Jump to solution
Did some more research and found out that it's a WiFi issue! Going to try some of the things I have readsuch as using the hotspot on my phone and then switch back to my WiFi. Some have said that this fixed theirs. It is a known problem with Disney and I'm following a few posts on Reddit. Will keep you posted!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Where did Disney Plus go?

Jump to solution
Same here. What is going on? Anyone get an answer yet? So frustrating.