Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney + login

Jump to solution

@Gr8fab 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tired to log into the Disney+ channel with your Disney+ account credentials?

If you are still having issues with authenticating your account, we would recommend reaching out to Disney+ support for further assistance. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Free Disney+ with Verizon cellphone how to use it with Roku?

Jump to solution

How do you get Disney plus Verizon package that's free to work on Roku?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney+ Login Issues

Jump to solution

On both of our Rokus (Premiere and Express) we have to login to Disney+ everytime we want to watch. Does anyone know of a way to avoid this? Are others facing the same issue? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

disney+ Switzerland

Jump to solution

Hi there,

I was curious if there are plans on releasing the disney+ channel to other countries where the service is available?

I live in Switzerland and am subscribed to it and watch on my other devices, however I can't with the roku. The reason I bought it was to consolidate all of my services on one device. It seems like a buyer beware kind if thing.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

I have a supported model of Roku, Roku 2.

On the Roku website I'm able to add Disney+ but it doesn't appear on the grid on my TV. I've gone to streaming channels, it's not there. I've selected TV and Movies, not there. I've restarted Roku thinking rebooting might work, it hasn't. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Pam

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

@Pamelini wrote:

I have a supported model of Roku, Roku 2.

On the Roku website I'm able to add Disney+ but it doesn't appear on the grid on my TV. I've gone to streaming channels, it's not there. I've selected TV and Movies, not there. I've restarted Roku thinking rebooting might work, it hasn't. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Pam

What model number of Roku 2 do you have? There are five different versions, and only two are supported by Disney. The fact it isn't appearing on your player leads me to believe you have an unsupported model.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney + is not available

Jump to solution

Hi, 

Why can't I see, and add, Disney+ channel?

My IP address is from Venezuela.

I wonder if this is an issue? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Disney + is not available

Jump to solution

@RitaGui 

From this article, it doesn't sound like Disney+ is available in Venezuela yet.   https://www.androidcentral.com/disney-plus-available-countries

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Free Disney+ with Verizon cellphone how to use it with Roku?

Jump to solution

@Donsvin71 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Once you have subscribed to Disney+ and have a Disney+ account with Verizon, you will be able to sign into the Disney+ channel on your Roku device.

For information on how to add the Disney+ channel on your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: disney+ Switzerland

Jump to solution

@Someotherguy 

Thanks for the post.

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

You can reach Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos