Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney plus in Holland and can't reach support

Jump to solution

Ok support works all of a sudden now, still can't reach real support, it just say ask the community

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Disney+ Protected content license error

Jump to solution

@D_coffey wrote:

Same thing with my Disney + and now with HULU. Hulu will play the audio but screen will be blanked out with something " content" printed across the screen.  This all started with the latest update last night

9.2.0 Build 4804

I dont want to have to reset to factory defaults. Got to ba better way.

I never had a problem with Hulu but with my 3600X Streaming Stick, a factory reset was the ONLY thing that worked. I tried rebooting, uninstalling, I took the stick to an entirely different TV - resetting the device was the only fix. What model is your Roku? And where are you, geographically?

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney+ channel in Australia

Jump to solution

@Gazza @Dionysos 

Thanks for the inquiry.

The most likely reason you cannot see Disney+ in the Roku Channel Store is that Disney+ is currently only available in the US and Canada.

If you have additional questions regarding channel availability, please contact Disney+ support directly here: https://help.disneyplus.com/ or by phone here: 888-905-7888.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Channel “Protected Content”

Jump to solution

Glad someone posted some feed back on this issue, I came here to see if anyone was having the same problem. We are running on a WiFi only Ultra box. Definitely didn’t think to unplug from the power source on my own and was getting frustrated. It did the trick. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney+ not showing up on ROKU 2

Jump to solution

I have a ROKU 2 Model 4210X, which according to Disney+ website is a supported model. When I try to add the Disney+ channel from the ROKU website, a pop-up window comes up showing "We're sorry. This channel is not available in your region". I am based in Australia. I have tried factory resetting the device multiple times with no success. Any help is much appreciated. The other app that refuses to show up is from Amazon "Prime Video", although I have got the amazon button on the remote control...!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Protected content license error

Jump to solution

@Gazza  I think the channel has been taken out of the channel lists again. It has gone in and out. I'm in New Zealand and I can't see it there but it has done this before and come back again. I can't install it though as Disney haven't made it available for Aus and NZ on Rokus.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

No Disney + Channel Icon on my screen? What do I do?

Jump to solution

I have a Roku 2,  and there is no Disney + channel Icon on my screen.  I have added the channel on my computer but still no Icon. What do I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Use Disney+ on another device

Jump to solution

I recently got Disney+ through a ROKU subscription. It works fine on my ROKU. When I try to login using the same email/password on any other device (ex. My phone) it doesn’t match up.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Use Disney+ on another device

Jump to solution

@jFisher wrote:

I recently got Disney+ through a ROKU subscription. It works fine on my ROKU. When I try to login using the same email/password on any other device (ex. My phone) it doesn’t match up.

I use the same account on two different Roku players as well as an Nvidia Shield with no issues. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney Plus

Jump to solution

I signed up for free Disney + trial several weeks ago and want to cancel service but when I log into my Roku account, it's not showing Disney + as a paid service.  I signed up for the trail directly on my Roku (TCL tv).  Suggestions?  The Disney + website doesn't show me as having paid either.

0 Kudos