Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikess
Level 7

Re: Disney+ ROKU Stick ERROR Protected Content License Error

Jump to solution

Same issues. It worked fine when Disney plus first started but doesn't work anymore. Any help? Thinking about ditching roku and gi with firestick

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney plus error code

Jump to solution

@T-win @Jodik1994 @Jmcdavitt @GaPeach81 @webigail2 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

For any playback, licensing, or location errors you may be seeing, or if you need help signing into the Disney+ channel on your Roku device, please contact Disney+ support. You can reach them here: https://help.disneyplus.com/  or by calling 888-905-7888. 

We'd recommend trying to remove the channel from the Roku home screen, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart, then add the channel back again. If that still doesn't clear up the issue, as a last report troubleshooting method, you might try performing a factory reset on your device, then setting it up again from scratch. See the steps for this here: https://support.roku.com/article/208757008-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-roku-streaming-device-

Thanks,
Danny 

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney+ ROKU Stick ERROR Protected Content License Error

Jump to solution

@ggardeazabal @Ally77 @Chris34 @Mikess 

For any playback, licensing, or location errors you may be seeing, or if you need help signing into the Disney+ channel on your Roku device, please contact Disney+ support. You can reach them here: https://help.disneyplus.com/  or by calling 888-905-7888. 

We'd recommend trying to remove the channel from the Roku home screen, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart, then add the channel back again. If that still doesn't clear up the issue, as a last report troubleshooting method, you might try performing a factory reset on your device, then setting it up again from scratch. See the steps for this here: https://support.roku.com/article/208757008-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-roku-streaming-device-

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
selarom
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

Does the app support multi-language as on my phone app?

0 Kudos
Chubs405
Level 7

Jump to solution
Same! The app on my phone is fine but it doesn't work on either of our Rokus. Error code 83 for 4 days now... I contacted customer service the other day and they said they passed my info on and it could take 72 hrs to get a response! Ridiculous!
JC1995
Level 7

Disney plus won’t let me log in

Jump to solution
I keep trying to login to my Disney plus account on the app on my Roku, but it keeps telling me to finish my subscription when I already have one!
I am subscribed to it through my iTunes account so I’m not sure if that has something to do with it.
Thanks
aehs
Level 7

Jump to solution

me too. We were watching it fine and then we got the code. I have tried deleting the app, and a factory reset and nothing has worked. I contacted Disney+ twice and they have no answers 

0 Kudos
Haes70
Level 7

Jump to solution
I have tried everything. I used my cell hit spot and that owed me to log on and continuew my ISP. Then the next day. Ask to the error codes, 73 and 31 depending on what device. After being on hold for over an hour I give up and assume Disney does not need me. Very Frustrating over the holidays
0 Kudos
victor_prieto
Level 7

Disney+ Login Email Missing?

Jump to solution

Hello,

I signed up for the Disney+ trial using my Roku TV, then did the year-long subscription. I'm also trying to find the login information so I can watch Disney+ on my computer as well, while I'm away from home. I saved the password that I used while setting up the Disney+ account on the Roku, but evidently, the email associated with the Disney+ account is not the same as my Roku account email. I've tried every other email address that I own, but none of them work. 

How do I find the email address associated with my Disney+ account, so I can use my password to log into Disney+ on my computer?

0 Kudos
gmacfie
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution
I used to see the Disney+ on my 2 tcl roku tvs and now has error code 83. What's going on??
0 Kudos