Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnniEm
Level 10

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

What exact model of Roku Streaming Stick do you have? If it's the 3600X, the ONLY FIX for this stick to get Disney+ working is to reset it back to factory and reinstall everything from scratch (there's a number of people on this list, including myself, who've had to do this). You'll need your Wifi password, if applicable, and all of your logins/passwords for the services to which you subscribe. Once that's all done, make sure the Roku is running the 9.2 update. It may already be using that update but it will not work without the complete reset. 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 17

Re: Disney +

Jump to solution

@dare wrote:

The same thing happened to me. I downloaded the channel and was able to access content the first day, but now the channel has disappeared. I'd love to know how to resolve it. :/  I have a Roku 2 XD. I don't care enough about Disney to go out and spend $$$$ on all new Rokus if Disney won't play on older models. Kinda sucks though. 

I understand your frustration. Disney does not support your player, and it was an error that you were able to download it in the first place. You'd have to ask Disney why they pulled them from players that received them accidentally, but there's no way to get it back unless Disney changes their mind on which players to support. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
AnniEm
Level 10

Jump to solution

It doesn't help that the list Disney put out is far from complete, and tends to lump devices together (such as blandly saying Roku 2 or Streaming Stick) without acknowledging there's a BUNCH of models of each, and only some are supported. Most older ones are simply NOT going to work.

DanO99
Level 8

Jump to solution
Wow. Reset to factory settings DID THE JOB!!!!
Why didn’t Roku officially let the world know this?
0 Kudos
happydisney
Level 7

Jump to solution
When I spoke to customer service this morning, my rep hadn’t heard of this error/issue before. Hopefully they have it on record now for other users to access!
0 Kudos
Jodik1994
Level 7

Re: Disney plus error code

Jump to solution
I have the same problem!!! It worked for about a week and then I started getting that code!!
atc98092
Level 17

Re: Disney+ ended no way to renew

Jump to solution

@OzzFreak wrote:

the trial ran out for the disney+ 

now there is no way to renew, no button to push, nothing

the disnet site says i used roku so i need to use the roku site to manage my sub, the roku site has noway of renewing it.

https://i.postimg.cc/zvXpmS9w/dis.png 

please help or fix

thanks

@OzzFreak 

I haven't subscribed to D+, but I believe on channels that are subscribed via Roku you can manage them on your account web page. Go to https://my.roku.com and log into your account. See if your subscription is listed there. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
jwo
Level 7

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
GW
Level 7

Jump to solution
I rebooted the Roku it’s working now 👍👍👍
0 Kudos
charters5
Level 7

Disney plus disappeared

Jump to solution
I downloaded the Disney plus app, opened it then my Roku crashed and thee app disappeared. Does anyone know how to either find the app or where to go online to delete the app from my account?