Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
osuguppy
Level 8

Re: Disney+ Channel

Jump to solution
I've not seen, heard or read a resolution about protected content error issue. Don't know what else to do.
0 Kudos
AnniEm
Level 9

Re: Disney+ “Error: Protected Content License Error” every time I press play on a movie

Jump to solution
Exactly the same here! I have a Roku TV, a Roku Express and an Android tablet besides the 3600X and ONLY the 3600X is s having problems.
0 Kudos
AnniEm
Level 9

Re: Disney+ “Error: Protected Content License Error” every time I press play on a movie

Jump to solution
I have a Sharp Roku TV and a Roku Express. Both work fabulously with Disney Plus. ONLY the 3600X is giving me that message.
0 Kudos
TheW
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Content Tiles Not Loading or Error Installing Channel

Jump to solution

@TheW wrote:

@atc98092 wrote:

@TheW wrote:

I am now getting that as well on all my Roku Ultras (Error 83). Reset my Rokus and my router and still same error. Did you get this fixed? Did it fix itself? Any idea? Worked fine on Tuesday, been out of town, and now getting this error as soon as I came back.

I just installed it on my Ultra 4640 without issue, and watched a couple of things on it. 

For everyone reporting they had the channel and now it's gone, most likely you have an unsupported Roku model. For some reason, some people were able to install and even use it on unsupported players. But when the Roku did it's daily update it was again removed. It's a decision by Disney which players to support, and you have to contact them to find out why they won't permit it on those devices. Considering the majority of unsupported players are also legacy devices that are no longer supported by Roku, it makes sense that Disney doesn't want to support them either. 

Channel is still there...I have Roku Ultra 4660X2. Less than 6 months old...worked fine on Tuesday--watched several shows on it. Now...zippo. Continue to get Error 83. I have reset everything, unloaded and reloaded the app, and still get error 83.

So went through and went wifi and then wired and removed channel and reset roku and then reloaded app and still have Error 83 on the Roku Ultra....kinda frustrating because I watched it without issue on my iPhone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bmr76
Level 7

Disney +

Jump to solution
Disney plus app disappeared, I can't find it anywhere or re-add it. Anyone know what happened?
CL1
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

I see that the Roku LT 2450X is not one of the models that will receive Disney+.  On 11/14 (after getting the channel from the Roku site and subscribing to Disney+) the channel appeared on my Roku homepage on my t.v.  I have the LT2450X.  I was able to go into the channel and look at available content.  This evening when I went onto Roku through my 2450X, the Disney+ channel was no longer there and through this conversation, I find out my Roku model is not supported.  How was I able to get the channel and view the content for one night then?  Will the 2450X become compatible?  I wasn't planning on going out to buy 2 new Roku boxes.

Doughboyy77
Level 7

Re: Error code 31 unable to verify location

Jump to solution
It's all about the IP Address. Disney+ is only approved to work in certain areas and from what my ISP told me Disney doesn't think our IP addresses are in approved location it's kind of like when you get a new phone number and people sometimes call you thinking it's someone else's phone number in my case Disney thinks my ip address is from Australia not Utah because they are use a outdated phone book.
0 Kudos
Nikm
Level 7

Re: Disney +

Jump to solution
Same problem for us
Summerl12
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Channel

Jump to solution
Hi Tanner I couldn't figure out how to probate message you but I would like to give you or serial number to see you think we can do from here. We just got the Disney+ Bundle and obviously want to start watching but we can't get past the movie menu page. Help!
0 Kudos
UJB81
Level 7

Re: Disney +

Jump to solution

Same here.  Installed on TV last night.  It still shows up on my PC roku account, but it's gone from the streaming channel menu on the tv roku.  We try to add it again, a PIN is requested but then it says the install failed.