Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Disney+ Channel

Jump to solution
Thank you for you you’re useful information
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Disney Plus error adding channel

Jump to solution
So like me they give me the option to add it but it doesn’t download. It’s so frustrating.

Thank you
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution
Wish I would have been told that when I bought my roku tv and another system. Glad this is what I get for being a loyal customer... oh by the way one of your systems is to old... GREAT
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: No new updates on RokuTV so Disney+ won’t work

Jump to solution

@S_lasher 

Thanks for the note here. This is not a Roku issue. Location errors can be a result of many things, from an issue with your IP address, to the user of any form of VPN, etc. This is an error message generated by the channel itself. You will need to contact Disney+ support and/or your ISP to investigate the issue further and work toward getting it resolved. https://help.disneyplus.com/

Disney+ is currently available on Roku devices in the USA and Canada only. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
After doing some digging, this seems to be a third party licensing issue. So this maybe a Roku problem.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

On the Disney+ site it has a drop down list of all devices supported, and the Roku 2 was on the list of ones that it would work on.. however, every time I go to install the channel it keeps coming up Channel Install Failed, could not add Disney Plus. 

What's up with that ?

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

So, I got the new update on my roku tv. Figured maybe the Disney app would work. It doesn’t. So I’m assuming this is a Disney problem with my tv. It keeps asking me to enable location services, but no option for that. I deleted and reinstalled the Disney app, and no dice! Contacted my ISP who confirmed that my IP address is pinging from Canada, so I guess it’s back on hold for a million hours to talk to someone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am also having this issue. Have you had any luck figuring it out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
We also have a 3100x but it downloaded and we watched two movies before it restarted the roku and took the Chanel away and now I can’t download it again.
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
It worked for us last night no problem - same roku - 2XD 9.1. We watched the Mandalorian. There were no problems. Now all of a sudden it’s been deleted from our channel list. Why would it work one night just fine and then the next it’s deleted?