Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Hulu Disney Plus Bundle

Jump to solution

Today is suppose to be the launch of the Hulu, Disney + bundle, but I do not see it being offered on my Roku device. I see the older version of Hulu, which does not mention Disney at all. How do I get this bundle?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Hulu Disney Plus Bundle

Jump to solution

@cleoti 

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. Disney+ is only available as a standalone subscription on the Roku platform. In order to subscribe to the bundled services, you'll need to contact Disney+ directly. 

If you do not see the Disney+ channel appearing on your device as an option to add, it's possible that your model of Roku device isn't supported by the Disney+ channel. You can see the list of supported device models here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=a168b614db4d40d03c0cf158bf96198e

Unsupported Roku device models include: 

2400, 3000, 3050, 3100, 2450, 2500, 3400, 3420

If you have any other questions about subscribing, supported devices, or bundle pricing, please contact Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Level 19

Re: Disney Plus

Jump to solution

@steelsig Thanks for the note. For any issues you run into when trying to log into the Disney+ channel on any platform/device, please contact Disney+ support directly here: https://help.disneyplus.com/ or by phone here: 888-905-7888

They will be able to assist you with any login or account credential issues you may encounter. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Disney+ not working on 4K Roku

Jump to solution
Its a streaming issue and bandwith constrains....
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Disney+ Channel

Jump to solution
Thanks all that have replied for there help.
gnonny11, I was now able to enter the code to activate my account. You were right. Once on the screen showing the code field, I had to press the up arrow on the remote to highlight the field and then press OK to bring up the keyboard. It just wasn’t working this morning.

Beyond that most of the other bugs were worked out this evening. I didn’t have to reboot the Roku in my case.

I still do not yet see anything under TV shows. But, I’m sure they will fix that soon.

I also saw that outside of the Roku, the Disney+ App is also available on Samsung smart TVs.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney Plus

Jump to solution
Trying to make a disney+ account I put my roku pin in and reset it and it wont do anything please help
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Roku is not showing the app to add to my roku, it's older. How do I get it to show up on my roku? I have a disney + log in but can't watch it...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney Plus error adding channel

Jump to solution
Im having the same issue on how to fix yet
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Signed up for Disney+ a while back only to discover it won't work with my Roku 2 XD#.  I have an older TV with an RCA connection.  Which model Roku could I purchase that would work for my TV and be supported by Disney+?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney Plus on Roku 2

Jump to solution

Why can’t I find the Disney plus app on my Roku 2?

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos