Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Disney+ Channel

Jump to solution

@Gambit If I'm understanding you right, you never got to the activation code screen that has the on screen keyboard?

I activated my account with my code earlier today. There was a screen initially that sounds like maybe what you describe. But then the on screen keyboard was on the *next* screen (however I got to it, not sure if there was something to click on on the screen itself, or if I just hit the OK button my remote, or what), and from there, I was able to enter the activation code with no problems.  Roku3 4230 series here.

Roku 4230x - 1080HD//SonyBravia55 TV-4K//Ethernet
Favorite/most used channels:Netflix, Hulu, DC Universe, Disney+, PlutoTV, Criterion, Prime, Starz
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

not installing disney plus

Jump to solution

I tried to install disney plus on my roku 2 player. it says it can't find disney plus. But when i go on my roku account it says i already have it installed. is something wrong.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: not installing disney plus

Jump to solution

I am also having this same problem. Wondering if it is because it's an older Roku?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney plus

Jump to solution
The Disney Plus channel doesn’t even show availability to even BE downloaded. I have it on my other roku devices, but not this one
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
I have the roku stick 3400x and it can't find Disney Plus either.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Lisa5 @almarsha1 @Saderjader 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can see the supported list of Roku device models that the Disney+ channel supports here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=a168b614db4d40d03c0cf158bf96198e

The following Roku device models are not supported by the Disney+ channel: 

2400, 3000, 3050, 3100, 2450, 2500, 3400, 3420

If you have additional questions regarding device availability, please reach out to Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney+ Supported Roku Device Models

Jump to solution

Did Roku pull the Disney+ Channel from the add channel menu? It was there this morning and would not install and now it is no longer showing as a channel option. Please advise.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Did you check under the "New and Notable" category?  If I go into the channel store, that's where I see it listed.

Roku 4230x - 1080HD//SonyBravia55 TV-4K//Ethernet
Favorite/most used channels:Netflix, Hulu, DC Universe, Disney+, PlutoTV, Criterion, Prime, Starz
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@TeamFreese  If you are using a model of Roku device that isn't supported by the Disney+ channel, you wouldn't see the channel appear in the 'Streaming Channels' on your device. We've been working with Disney+ to help clear up any issues that were reported around launch, which may have impacted your experience earlier.

You can review Disney+'s supported Roku device models here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=a168b614db4d40d03c0cf158bf96198e

Unsupported models of Roku devices include: 

2400, 3000, 3050, 3100, 2450, 2500, 3400, 3420

You can visit Settings>System>About on your device to confirm the model number.

Hope that helps clarify! 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney Plus

Jump to solution

The app is rejecting my email. It's the correct email and I have plus running on other devices but Roju seems to think it's an invalid email address.

0 Kudos