Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disney + Cant turn off audio guide

Jump to solution
My audio guide won’t turn off either. Any fix yet?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Disney+ Cant Turn Off Audio Guide Narration

Jump to solution
Thank you so much! This worked for me!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
I have the same problem on a Roku Express 3900X. This solution does not work; voice guide is already disabled. No problems at all with FireStick or mobile Disney app.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
The problem is that it won’t keep the setting. It auto formats to setting number 2 with audio. You can select 1 English but it won’t stay. The Disney plus site live chat doesn’t work to fix it.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
This fixed mine! Thank you!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
None of the previous fixes worked for me. I did fix it by creating a new profile in Disney+ and logging in to that profile.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
I experienced this same issue but only after fast-forwarding parts. I went into the options and noticed there was an "English" audio track and a "English*" audio track. I switched it back to "English" and the captions went away. It's a Disney Plus App problem for sure though
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Changing the audio settings off of auto also fixed this for me. Afterwards I was able to select an audio track from the “*” button menu when watching a show. There are several English audio tracks to choose from, but I the Audio selection was Grayed out until I went into system settings and turned off audio auto selection.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
I have a Vizio/Roku and tried the suggested solution of changing the audio settings to “stereo” on both the Roku and Disney app....this did not work out for me. The only fix for me is to play the movie through my iPhone app then air playing it to the tv. Must be a glitch with Disney’s app as someone else mentioned as I don’t have this issue with Netflix, myfandago movies, and other streaming apps.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Having the same issue and tried that, but there wasn’t an option to toggle. It only gave the ‘default’ option.

Any other suggestions? Thanks.
0 Kudos